Subject: [Wimse] I-D Action: draft-ietf-wimse-arch-03.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2025 07:09:53 -0800
List-Id: WIMSE Workload Identity in Multi-Service Environment <wimse.ietf.org>

Internet-Draft draft-ietf-wimse-arch-03.txt is now available. It is a work
item of the Workload Identity in Multi System Environments (WIMSE) WG of the
IETF.

   Title:   Workload Identity in a Multi System Environment (WIMSE) Architecture
   Authors: Joseph Salowey
            Yaroslav Rosomakho
            Hannes Tschofenig
   Name:    draft-ietf-wimse-arch-03.txt
   Pages:   22
   Dates:   2025-01-01

Abstract:

   The increasing prevalence of cloud computing and micro service
   architectures has led to the rise of complex software functions being
   built and deployed as workloads, where a workload is defined as a
   running instance of software executing for a specific purpose.  This
   document discusses an architecture for designing and standardizing
   protocols and payloads for conveying workload identity and security
   context information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-wimse-arch/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-wimse-arch-03.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://author-tools.ietf.org/iddiff?url2=draft-ietf-wimse-arch-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at:
rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts