Re: Whois++ Implementations

Kevin Gamiel <kgamiel@vinca.cnidr.org> Thu, 29 September 1994 12:45 UTC

Date: Thu, 29 Sep 1994 08:33:08 -0400
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: Kevin Gamiel <kgamiel@vinca.cnidr.org>
To: "Jeff R. Allen" <jallen@muddcs.cs.hmc.edu>
Cc: ietf-wnils@ucdavis.edu
Subject: Re: Whois++ Implementations

First cut consisting of client, server and http gateway available at
<URL:ftp://vinca.cnidr.org/pub/NIDR.tools/whois++/whois100a.tar.Z>.

Kevin

Kevin Gamiel - KEVIN.GAMIEL@CNIDR.ORG
MCNC CNIDR - 919-248-1911
Clearinghouse for Networked Information Discovery and Retrieval

Proud charter member of
Tar Heel Information Services - "Nothing but net!"