Re: Pointers to whois++ documents

Joan Gargano <jcgargano@ucdavis.edu> Tue, 16 November 1993 19:05 UTC

Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1993 10:15:46 -0800
To: ietf-wnils@ucdavis.edu
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: Joan Gargano <jcgargano@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: Re: Pointers to whois++ documents

At 11:25 AM 11/16/93 -0500, Peter Deutsch wrote:

>I just checked and an earlier version in on
>ftp.ucdavis.edu in the directory "/archive/wnils.archive"
>as the file "Architecture.Overview". I'll include the most
>recent version (as posted before Amsterdam) here and if
>JOan would be so kind as to update the archive, we'll try
>to get a more recent version out in the next few days
>(right...)

The Architecture.Overview document has been updated and can be found at the
following locations:

ftp:/ftp.ucdavis.edu/archive/wnils-archive/Architecture.Overview

gopher:/gopher.ucdavis.edu/Committees and Organizations/Special Interest
Groups/Whois and Network Information Lookup Service/Architecture.Overview

The latest minutes have been added as well, Minutes.110193.
Joan Gargano
Distributed Computing Analysis and Support
Information Technology - University of California, Davis
I know of no safe repository of the ultimate power of society but
the people.  And if we think them not enlightened enough, the remedy
is not to take power from them, but to inform them by education.
       Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826) in 1820