Re: [woes] Proposed charter, post-Quebec edition

Sean Turner <turners@ieca.com> Thu, 04 August 2011 13:02 UTC

X-YMail-OSG: u3eNkAwVM1m5mOmEfqmyYGwN2BJ1CvVBcUJ8FGks4AXHMcU M6FdVWSjr953lpX3sxnY3G5X8myFYooHIUC0ZMtJuNwBM_He7l0hG03qQ4oy yEoacW0qdeVhBitfjJbKeUymF.Nrlm9Q1szROyUQK2hodAUfNN4UeF6Nl7U0 O9vQCKObQW1fBFahQG6p7nVsPTDNbDLIGui1IEz3bNlSkZlR0A5qgxhZUnKy LTZxFmqt9D3kMTLjpZobO8tonIpHUEKFlo6kZ5_6iBfWq9yd9.FLGy04j.fx PO1oyUnsv3kqAxPMIRx5Ipt_Mv7L7d8SIZx9fbis.qZIpNt3Rzxy9Jc3vGog gG6ingA5qdKOrzqgGjAd5xQupzPJvv_jvHh52LdR.VO3oZaY5QLhKAGp8GPu 9SSpvKiENIlTtbUUAyoKrDw--