Re: [woes] Proposed charter, post-Quebec edition

Matt Miller <mamille2@cisco.com> Wed, 03 August 2011 20:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=mamille2@cisco.com; l=7419; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1312402628; x=1313612228; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id: references:to; bh=FBzMYamF0P5vBMHq5vREC9WSZaTwddwoS0EP+6qWwk8=; b=f1mfV5JShIPA4t6+oZKh0Zrn0kPQCs0DnDp+jrUVTtgMpjYOHgHdB7pJ eYsX6LqIkzMUEyYQOjbF0KHtPHAZbKlbrAEeZXrImu6AN93ptXq4nfxt/ u/AEz0eKXAOafAKyjXU66YsVW5sBZqsKQT4xHdDiXiByXF13yoU8frTCu w=;