Re: [Wpack] wpack - Not having a session at IETF 109

Larry Masinter <LMM@acm.org> Mon, 12 October 2020 16:11 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=quxZvJc0hHPZWjEHMMUk49xww7GXmkzl7EVsvA/ZALo=; b=MiDFkpejolaL5Eb9bZXrtVOKTHLP2NuJ/SCM3DVPrJ7ZtA2/5eSttK2kEwYTkyk9Vj SozzxOIpE009lEyd83+6jyIBDoWF3RBK4QVztjhXylXOUOC8rE/435mjWMCizMunyTLF bmOh2AwuwsKxEFUj3LMtKRytYllvoatvCLEk1rprNsSWiqd6IEQrA+v9winyCmkdopyr VHKIi+33tISXpjC6tw/oiqkN2ZaBqzqHE2MHQfRNwjF34UjxebkEzq2tAMlOgNVKt8E3 NvWhSIPpz+oGS/zurschbuXW4y4PvheiPkyDy+lk+oARYPp6PH5dQ/5+xCdxfyrv3R2Y GQFw==