Re: [Wpack] Problem statement and scope for BoF

Jeffrey Yasskin <jyasskin@google.com> Wed, 07 August 2019 23:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=eEwOdYv37PPnzXj45riU4qpShET8CAMVSzDpJSNqyl4=; b=sq8uogyLGgjCAaJwLt4iuayesJOFL1MzPB1To7uA/RHm+TiBf1CQV0rkKGL+mT5ZHC Lev1XNlwzDGgVcydjDXhs9e4aS/ybTmY9cjzUlbATznpcO+41o3T6ntEsTKXmIFPZrUw 6Qs6y4n0ubhDpkNtjs/eLZ2GiOX7saanR3c9oNXoj3GXItgifQNL56lpoq6GIoBoi0gw gFflbNVnH94W5DoIEjOlswVd006axs1mmMmlAu7um6tiab/yiQoQafVC/920SsSyCtLK V5uLolCNGhz2cCS6i2ZUTsJHwzdAxvA+zhXj0ATVe3mmFzPAnqNsnfk6yz/xZq+/HARj 0OUQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=eEwOdYv37PPnzXj45riU4qpShET8CAMVSzDpJSNqyl4=; b=cJTsep11FKRZAxBEKajSKX4iANcKjQ1r31LaXe8uiBlfmlCugns6vQp9oZzSubYCCm 3HmjDiJkaiACUmbnqXvJY1Mz/MV9NSBDKaoqF63VPSOPYgBs8orxUbiuHthZxBRTmfxG iFBDAOn9T8RRa7tE8F5qPqP7wuPlxqFEGTn2D2fmC7bTO1ojPgNJXzC4UUJRl84F9P4d tCD3RNgMC+lrCx0pplg6V+z1qnmaB++ztlnxq+pdqTLnTP390Vfri5fVr7RNaY1W30aF MWvYM46m2I+81ER69TkZtbvTN0j/1Ck/lsCAayxIPayPkzoxCZO1/EiTQvUoRcKCFZJ2 ku3w==