Re: [wpkops] draft-housley-web-pki-problems-00

Phillip Hallam-Baker <ietf@hallambaker.com> Tue, 07 July 2015 20:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=rYdkso5YSE8Y+uxPM4QOJh0KnbZOvgZDzjbevhXLQQI=; b=AIHUxqpNKjvu05E7laYS3hs+7xaE8USo3jDDwcV3Ci2mfXAXBXPvQSA7cO+uZQZkWx zRUmAkFHWsKZxi4DAKovGBpiNH9TVr1KtZAoXQiemLnYWBcZPXLed+q8nlxBST2K74hw 2qIkHkqGsPqGajZvdt3JAWHtWUXajYLpbss2P8EpnkK56B5W2Jx9c86kNaxFpv1rfZgT 4YbSX+9j69v1veklQ6M5qi4nYkx1TAHkWgpgK5S6kqqGDVrcsUe3f37qhnFquDH6r0Y9 Ux33xcTQUGxF4i3JrFSlYAVGGF7zj6r0LMuSiI13zmhPU9YMwtrYzwXS3VqpTLhjkt1n kdNQ==