Re: Comments on LAPB SNMP MIB RFC

"Dean D. Throop" <throop@dg-rtp.dg.com> Mon, 23 November 1992 21:17 UTC

Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1992 13:38:05 -0500
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: "Dean D. Throop" <throop@dg-rtp.dg.com>
To: gglick@cisco.com, x25mib@dg-rtp
Subject: Re: Comments on LAPB SNMP MIB RFC

> From gglick@cisco.com  Sat Nov 14 02:18:20 1992
> From: Gilbert Glick <gglick@cisco.com>
> To: x25mib@dg-rtp.dg.com
> Subject: Comments on LAPB SNMP MIB RFC
>

> Members of the X.25 MIB working group:
>
> I would like to comment on the proposed SNMP MIB for LAPB; I am working
> from the final draft dated July 30, 1992.  I've only started looking at
> this recently, so some of my comments may have already been hashed out
> in previous versions.

 Gilbert Glick:

Thank you for your comments.  The LAPB MIB is now a proposed standard
available as RFC 1381.  The only changes between it and the draft you
reviewed were those formating changes performed by the RFC editor.

Your comments are all good clarifications.  I will keep your
message on file for review when the time comes to recommend the
document for draft standard.  At that time the document will be
updated to incorporate all the changes on which the working group
reaches concensus.

Dean Throop		throop@dg-rtp.dg.com