LAPB MIB status

"Dean D. Throop" <throop@dg-rtp.dg.com> Thu, 16 April 1992 16:56 UTC

Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1992 12:32:59 -0400
From: "Dean D. Throop" <throop@dg-rtp.dg.com>
To: x25mib@dg-rtp
Subject: LAPB MIB status

An updated LAPB MIB was sent to the mailing list a week ago and
there have not been any messages suggesting changes in response.  If
there are no other comments in the next four weeks, I'll assume the
working group has no further input to the MIB.  At that time I will
notify the SNMP Area Director that the working group has completed
work on the LAPB MIB.  As part of that action I'll edit the document
to remove the revision history and change the status section as
appropriate.

Again:  if there are no further comments on the LAPB MIB
by May 14, 1992 I'll consider the LAPB MIB done.

Dean Throop			throop@dg-rtp.dg.com