Re: need a new name for ADMD=IMX

Russ Wright <wright@lbl.gov> Thu, 24 February 1994 20:15 UTC

Date: Thu, 24 Feb 1994 09:57:20 -0800
To: Ola Johansson <Ola.Johansson@tip.net>, ietf-osi-x400ops@cs.wisc.edu, cxii@es.net
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: Russ Wright <wright@lbl.gov>
Subject: Re: need a new name for ADMD=IMX
Cc: bal@tip.net, eon@tip.net, hh@tip.net

I'd like to stop this before it gets out of hand.  The only issue to
resolve is what new name to use.  We've gone through countless issues over
the past two (2 !!!) years.  If you missed it, consider yourself lucky.

INTX is as good as any other name (we already threw out INTERNET for some
reason that I can't remember).  Let's see if INTX is in use by anyone else-
if not, lets use it.

Russ