WG closed officially

"Erik Huizer (SURFnet BV)" <Erik.Huizer@surfnet.nl> Mon, 27 June 1994 16:52 UTC

To: Alf Hansen <Alf.Hansen@uninett.no>, genovese@ophelia.nersc.gov
Cc: ietf-osi-x400ops@cs.wisc.edu, John C Klensin <KLENSIN@infoods.unu.edu>
Subject: WG closed officially
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 1994 09:40:55 +0200
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: "Erik Huizer (SURFnet BV)" <Erik.Huizer@surfnet.nl>

Tony and Alf,

With the publications of all outstanding documents from this group, the
group x400ops is now officially closed (see announcement below).

I'd like to thank you both for the effort you put in as chairs of this
group, and for making it deliver (if somewhat late :-). Without people
volunteering for this kind of work, like you two, the IETF would never have
become what it is today.

I also want to thank all other WG members for their contributions. I hope
you will all remain active in the IETF in areas of your interest.

Thanks,

Erik & John