Re: Registration of media typeimage/svg+xml

ned+xml-mime@mrochek.com Thu, 18 November 2010 21:50 UTC

From: ned+xml-mime@mrochek.com
Cc: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>, ietf-types@iana.org, ietf-xml-mime@imc.org, Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 13:26:51 -0800
Subject: Re: Registration of media typeimage/svg+xml
To: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=mrochek.com; s=mauve; t=1290114408; bh=asRhbvshYgAY9m20ZjmT6iKehhKoXebqljeR+yIsG8g=; h=From:Cc:Message-id:Date:Subject:In-reply-to:MIME-version: Content-type:References:To; b=A+zI0UY1kWhAYmX3zSBWzd/g0fb8nD6TJXHnUnmrjkpLstp36T7Urt7eo2xOGsq7g attIgN5nJK5530sGG+judBow+ypsZ80IuICPbOk46SAoLryDoUXYvCno+TOFk+fGdZ AiTSS7NWqS1Ujqpzz16jqkj0swv9h/y5AQLHDAqU=