Re: [ietf-types] Registration of media typeimage/svg+xml

ned+xml-mime@mrochek.com Thu, 25 November 2010 20:31 UTC

From: ned+xml-mime@mrochek.com
Cc: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>, Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com>, ietf-types@iana.org, ietf-xml-mime@imc.org
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 12:25:07 -0800
Subject: Re: [ietf-types] Registration of media typeimage/svg+xml
To: "\"Martin J. Dürst\"" <duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=mrochek.com; s=mauve; t=1290714349; bh=LXcUNSUX8Xe6k2WxX9w1KeBBOLWOW+DM4GmJFhIHe/M=; h=MIME-version:Content-type:From:Cc:Message-id:Date:Subject: In-reply-to:References:To; b=OZ6mSdvSUFh0WdyIJUsWDVeOasF+KLcy/e/7AM+iipdeczwAoCCbLpDcEZvbWU80v QTzXy8Gc18WJRlNudrx/PX4LKsAaUWB14EpiZfR87TpJTWsVnz4N5ab6FaOJ5Jhbnv 81q8ulXqGkwtehWK3fTWLMz7kCS/LtEcvUXWwhPU=