Re: [xml2rfc-dev] Please help review v3 files

Sandy Ginoza <sginoza@amsl.com> Sun, 21 July 2019 18:17 UTC

From: Sandy Ginoza <sginoza@amsl.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 11:17:54 -0700
Cc: xml2rfc-dev@ietf.org
To: Martin Thomson <mt@lowentropy.net>
Subject: Re: [xml2rfc-dev] Please help review v3 files

Greetings all,

Thank you for reviewing the documents and for your feedback.  We will pass along the comments about the CSS to the RSE and we’ll report the xml2rfc issues.

In the places where you think there may be issues with the underlying XML, we would appreciate your input on what you think the proper XML should be.  That will help us greatly as we continue to work with the v3 files.

Martin - regarding:

> The ordering of the trailing sections is a little hard to understand.  There are contributors, then references, then authors.

FYI - we did not edit the doc or move sections to their usual locations.  This exercise focuses on only the v3 format updates to facilitate review of the XML diff.

Thanks!
Sandy