[xml2rfc] Problem with <texttable>

Dale.Worley at comcast.net (Dale.Worley@comcast.net) Wed, 21 June 2006 05:45 UTC

From: "Dale.Worley at comcast.net"
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 05:45:34 +0000
Subject: [xml2rfc] Problem with <texttable>

   From: Marshall Rose <mrose@dbc.mtview.ca.us>

   well. i have to admit that's pretty amusing: you do everything the
   way it asks and it produces an intermediate result it won't process.
   let me take a look at it.

And it's not trivial -- if you put in just the first row of cells,
xml2rfc breaks and fills the lines correctly.  I tried setting the
widths of the columns so they all added to 85% (85% of 82 is 69, which
should fit), but that trick didn't work.

Dale

Dale Worley						worley@theworld.com
--
Paul R. Joslin - Age 10
    My young brother asked me what happens after we die. I told him we
>From a newspaper contest where entrants age 4 to 15 were asked to
imitate "Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey.
>From mrose at dbc.mtview.ca.us  Wed Jun 21 17:18:50 2006
> And it's not trivial -- if you put in just the first row of cells,
> xml2rfc breaks and fills the lines correctly.  I tried setting the
> widths of the columns so they all added to 85% (85% of 82 is 69, which
> should fit), but that trick didn't work.

for the third column add this

	width='30em'

that should let you proceed. i'm still looking at the bug.

/mtr