[xml2rfc] References feature

fenner at research.att.com (Bill Fenner) Tue, 04 July 2006 07:07 UTC

From: "fenner at research.att.com"
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 07:07:44 +0000
Subject: [xml2rfc] References feature

While I don't think this belongs in the DTD, other than for Julian's
suggestion of consistency checking, I have envisioned implementing
a references mode for xxe - showing all the references you've made,
the ones that might be dangling [offering to insert <?rfc include=?>
for them], and making it easy to move between references sections.

(This would require a fair amount more java programming
than I've done in a while, which is why it's not there yet)

  Bill