[xml2rfc] WordStar-like Editor for XXE

fenner at gmail.com (Bill Fenner) Mon, 24 April 2006 12:06 UTC

From: "fenner at gmail.com"
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 12:06:53 +0000
Subject: [xml2rfc] WordStar-like Editor for XXE

Hector,

  I did a little research, and didn't find one, so I wrote a start at
one.  If you used the addon manager to install my plugin, refresh the
lists and you should see a wordstar-bindings plugin.  It only has a
handful of bindings (mostly movements and the T and Y deletions) since
I didn't know where to find a list of bindings.  If you have one,
please let me know and I'll see what else I can implement.

  If you have questions about my plugin, please use the list for it -
xml2rfc-xxe@rtg.ietf.org ; the xml2rfc main list is more for the
xml2rfc tool itself and general rfc2629[bis] issues.

  Bill