Re: [xmpp] Benoit Claise's No Objection on draft-ietf-xmpp-dna-10: (with COMMENT)

Mahesh Jethanandani <mjethanandani@gmail.com> Tue, 11 August 2015 02:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=t0KBT9EyrHsJlbb4u+l5drSoPjCDEDdTmJudqucWM+4=; b=yuMwMpMTcqVcdUbpyhQBVptxa0iGJFZwrsbF6nRpY2fzw/LG3yi+LGKO5RFpPnM4ZC qsK7TF0Li6RGDh3dtPNG9amTBDwL33S1XV2U65YJ9F1GqfUsOHmGTQ4nxlMf7g1K7caS XwcF6Xt7Kb6q3aLFviUnjmZtVdBHj7WV11pkqaBhfLAWr3lX12xrnlOb0Cvuxa+9kkX0 L44Q+pCz+3O8zgX8fulQKDvAqMpQFGTCiwWyDouu1y12uHJZvyB5iIbyeqTfd1ULwXKU 7khcs1NbipkmvN03ldW+a/IFeoPdYgSwbLyRxqKZ6v97Zt3gV9viO7QYitK/zW6moTqZ Zq7A==