Re: [xmpp] Benoit Claise's No Objection on draft-ietf-xmpp-dna-10: (with COMMENT)

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Fri, 04 September 2015 10:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=12557; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1441360824; x=1442570424; h=subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=oygWIWHPT763Wr2Hx6uPRIEzTobAXIcwgWoejqPWvDE=; b=Uj4s+nVqCfZ5PSTEu3eNzmvgsXP8oMGA2d6MmrmX83BI0H2rf6iLEkct l9TYNLzXFVwbBsyPPuCLybdsXYxEi/ca++QLrq29mPWWKPKRp2aJPW9/s A2Ul3H21I7JttBHxDI6CGCrmquRiVSl1opCV4bTGdZ3sIOqiKHirpGb0Q 8=;