Re: [xmpp] Benoit Claise's No Objection on draft-ietf-xmpp-dna-10: (with COMMENT)

Peter Saint-Andre - &yet <peter@andyet.net> Tue, 11 August 2015 02:17 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=FgCDgKeIgeEBr0zFRgOVvwI74cMI324kXGO3Y7fBizg=; b=dKyukcad5pOGVFvotqkBcPHuEX6uGHVfLRry70RKDV4dpVHYg6adwSvrdTFE5QKIX1 Y6KZMv8G0BZ3EQXY8Dc+CdzvMIsK2yF0n0BLNdK++v19Y43d5pZiDHM0DUDWL+OWqge3 lJrlbBoXfQmG5LUjPeY+U1lOgvSX2iRizy/Mn+RwHRZyxiUQrhrHkWTgVJlijxwFDmQc V5WedVqgcc3oXfux4zZtCPYuwOBYyuoYIB+ZNF08dJp/L6dxENzlFp+Jvmy0T518OH4J YoZCUZIlgRqcejWGCocxxBex+OZeZgbvDO9u1GCKmy/Kp9iOODfxtY5sbU6YNASUXMIf ORzg==