Re: [xmpp] Benoit Claise's No Objection on draft-ietf-xmpp-dna-10: (with COMMENT)

Peter Saint-Andre - &yet <peter@andyet.net> Mon, 10 August 2015 23:31 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=aAlLvzd1w66ozQ9gxsM0CNGAVejetD53gYyHWUFHpYM=; b=HGsOq5Igjf10ty69ZBdTJN72hZuxU94yZ/22U06h83l6A8GSJOfTumH9O44bA9z1YB Z38VGdK0U4Opg8Fet8UN8Ag90/BAYiDu0OVYyA7zvUlnUiT7tdmIR/yBx1fFG4uxHWju oIykkiPtoWyjluKUs4t/O8MUWKOCvoiuIaeSjVqKTNYlZs2d46bAZgGvs7KN/IM6ZYbs VmkNN1ojq7j/p5OIK31EJHzNbCeLa1pa2J3SqtXrAkvy1X4KRUdn9rSzvA6RqdexVi00 5supZtmuOjj7+T0eXx1inV1ZvsIxde7/X5Ffjk3OzMc5iv3oPH6yh56RkUTh8tZUyJgg wx1g==