Re: [xmpp] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-xmpp-posh-04: (with COMMENT)

Peter Saint-Andre - &yet <peter@andyet.net> Fri, 31 July 2015 01:13 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=1c4Ses86HMiVo8+UAXFnzuunZuAKsYH2j+cGVFx43Ig=; b=S6pMI+vEs0ZvQpAVMEM2Jx/4fEmJkXLDd+ToeKIEMEpi5G9dRiATIjj5rYBEYQ/R0a xrC9tLpnYOVC1Ggcn0CN2CsQH/ip0AaOOu9Z8g3KkKaQuOru+bZZL35baqIrhGd6Vpcq 1s63pPV5szZdRpV8pp9+XlBxBe9ddTyd38/N00CzralyHlltiFfNcwiczlp+ZhRir4V1 H1NW7arGb7fSCqPqTP/GP4BDBaw4DgFIDaYb54SbNc8oJb32MvFZz4nV4ukzqs2e2HTu K8K7D9UC+w4F6i0UNlPX13QswPtHxg/j/8ybsPXIw+6Ry4D9f2pxuVVcxhJ0XuvyB0Ed 6y5g==