Re: [xmpp] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-xmpp-posh-04: (with COMMENT)

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Fri, 31 July 2015 05:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=bJgS8ui/6j27h1hVERePtJsfJM0UyHkNCNZ/v0eXUfs=; b=Qskg7UcrrxQFNjYDyIZod4Ty7aG8jcr0AhFOG+vTxPqpsiCyFcmuZnZd5N5oc+Ukki zFUc8neP+SOX7ddxv89GOJ2vMoHCHDC69/JUME+tPgnRKewGLzuVCe8s9YotlIekz/D/ rUa4Qpf9ax1IfHrWLdHecDzG1K4FP/oeNmU4Yg/tZm/bZgIrw6lR9AE2H01Q8cSyva3s DuPQyyUgPKRr8/8DhVm7puFV8uAAgMzNiaS3pahvtiLPkS0QLCQ/xv2xMVmdjVOAMFva GKBkHM46hupAoglR04YRUf2BUZFOCmL4eLE8kd2oiJU38ilwQ755rhpPMvtVgUk16n+l fz1w==