Re: [xmpp] comments on draft-miller-xmpp-e2e-06

Matt Miller <mamille2@cisco.com> Fri, 06 June 2014 14:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=14618; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1402064425; x=1403274025; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=0T7iKqrIDGJxXwe4BqrDzZzfaNrAseyZdnBqvA3T6qA=; b=i+i+3rp9DNdPUv55hQwYJn97ZAHy7J8JwzEaGC7L6tlmFdGYRtJqwv4g Q1F1zuulhWXUF/CRGmeGEGkLzgldojO5qE1bCiGV6DE9ZtY4zOpd5yFxV brYH61O0YyVhH9AoV3Ka/c/RaI3AfQ0LPukca78VYJ8nIcmso8S2AEpWt E=;