Re: [xmpp] comments on draft-miller-xmpp-e2e-06

Simon Tennant <simon@buddycloud.com> Fri, 06 June 2014 11:57 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=JcvrCPjhAq2W5Jjr2GKZmutxto5cp3b7y3zx7Raui8E=; b=e/SVNLUarJA5PX2i6BL9qiw39RDy/GFTxlwyj2QcK9JqBqUoW1OFETi21O1TGO5m9R +EVGNf/6wMS8v4ME6Qhh5Q/3zQb1htcXYK2E3aYXtQgBn75waL2EjI8ww/W1VMC32WJY xjPJoRRkUmGUVEXKS8JeMDdRC6JtUW0U+VWzkUxjtAr3HTMxcT+levxB32YxdNahUIT0 xv9uYkQmxctCL83nLdSUufMe3Zp5cFFVv03YN7M5agCFPfPprRcxngAGMMh/N30radq7 O6vCms89NOyUjFSnDi766hxTzYdxB2LwRKYNgqbDodyw24tRcHIOuecf43wd8Kv4spSQ R7wA==