Re: [xrblock] after the IPR Disclosure related to draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-video-lc

Meng Wei <vally.meng@gmail.com> Fri, 18 March 2016 09:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to; bh=6dcl6TGxxXwYqJgVq7r/Sj4HrNH38Sv0VaYfJwt+cJU=; b=ZoRV861IVsG7PURBujEoXscXWQih0bYXNAIGDO/8Qcp/qF83VEBLaEKhX7Tpvl2Rho cuCqID7EsQQhDReQv6/WzhRm9MPe38Ln7IUwOB5Iin2aDFY2nImW3t2BQinnVrhDeQQv U2/47ALNyDGa7fX3Pl0KLjXYYX+aqvMf/gbDZwEaBqJ4vpm4QDyUa724Xk+58ICC5xpv laMoAxsTgneAu9IUSuEmfQum7HSRP7mpP7GH4ir05OU9+1dnYQlxC/AyQhu4GCgX3aPg 31Pe0OFEH1Eck9zOLYUf3awHaE2oM/Hjzbi7+12fI8GM2VDMtvvysaRHr6TfUUSPOlp9 Hmaw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to; bh=6dcl6TGxxXwYqJgVq7r/Sj4HrNH38Sv0VaYfJwt+cJU=; b=Naqut59+RhBecgbIwPeilHstBi96FsNazz71XkTU9RGm9ltBQjJT73J1bJxowPzfkm XpHumwKL08r5TdGdSvR9osgvlz5ZRY3wtMJDpJxNQlB8Z4hHLDmSg7Q2yUvqUs1N+RHG 2ceNEktnKw4JLq3x+aGTmz2ONl6gBa0dUJve0sko5svI8T3VeoZpAFliKvNQ/RCl6PlL PBmbubcyY68PtxpLbU+4+hgTC8lZqH8M0Up2HtuEFOPwccbRYiJwLCNXxz7HyYQs1mY7 FvspzL3Ws4l4T4smrsX7L4rc8fxyr0/lklpUgbCZMIqFGi5hfEoJ+KZY0yRavXj02538 f8cA==