[xrblock] Plans for the AVTCORE, PAYLOAD, and XRBLOCK working groups

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Thu, 01 August 2019 19:04 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-transfer-encoding; bh=zfQ07fgRxhbheuHbsN9Cg1XlEIe677kz1CFFXTeIemQ=; b=SbAKReQXW3BAUbcu/jVTWQ2UR6r5wYsk1YX1fc7RqH/J5rcOtrtzAK4pOG76lWFAdq ZyFxueI2eFf1brHd/GesiaxI1t03y63EPdGSnyVwmzKT2osZ4jk6+Y/V+xFj9Ry2C3DI jpvdj8EJogmN0jx7GuZ2OVgRHxhpdg1PozvA/8K6Z6YuQ5DcijQ4SV0ZZOmKeYfaDV6G VWrgBBUAkno/+cE6uC5BTBYIYb9qdptAyu7rcf7+W4nACs9zCHntPpZjHqrf1nmdZYIW dOuJwtbDR+HaqiVrKHYOE86MJFxpt+Ict4RYCtJroXo0T1o1mQL/3FXusgl56Q9zqkck 2YHg==