Re: [xrblock] Future of XRBLOCK

"Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@avaya.com> Thu, 07 April 2016 16:34 UTC

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@avaya.com>
To: Bernard Aboba <bernard.aboba@gmail.com>, "Drage, Keith (Nokia - GB)" <keith.drage@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 16:34:13 +0000
x-originating-ip: [135.64.58.48]
Cc: "xrblock@ietf.org" <xrblock@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [xrblock] Future of XRBLOCK

I agree concerning the increased relevance of WebRTC. This is why XRBLOCK has sent multiple info messages and more recently liaison messages to the IETF RTCWEB and W3C WebRTC WGs on significant milestones and LCs. At this point we do not know if future metrics will be needed, but in case there will be such work – which WG ‘that is more widely attended by WebRTC implementers’ you find as appropriate?

Regards,

Dan