Re: [xrblock] Benoit Claise's Discuss on draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-post-repair-loss-count-10: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Tue, 17 February 2015 10:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=15647; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1424168553; x=1425378153; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to; bh=mF0TXhXy9ICbGH7cqPnJKAvvobdZJUbQqqq02z0HBro=; b=MH+BhNA5MSHxB8haJwMTZiD7fh61579+R2j+tAtwrVv7BtUVwiLlS9Dj nME0L+9efV4pBVU92Wwzy+pybmeT8b5g2b6tpIs6jQTpGE4LIa1ZNagTG Ix/g6TVzxOW0p+wZNLF2x/f0a+d5sX/2GFZax6qMU+eT/UDcyoBo3fR8Q 4=;