Re: [xrblock] [Gen-art] Review: draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe-12

Qin Wu <bill.wu@huawei.com> Thu, 14 November 2013 01:44 UTC

From: Qin Wu <bill.wu@huawei.com>
To: Alan Clark <alan.d.clark@telchemy.com>, Joel Halpern <jmh@joelhalpern.com>, "A. Jean Mahoney" <mahoney@nostrum.com>, "gen-art@ietf.org" <gen-art@ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe.all@tools.ietf.org" <draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe.all@tools.ietf.org>, "xrblock@ietf.org" <xrblock@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 01:43:41 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.138.41.149]
Subject: Re: [xrblock] [Gen-art] Review: draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe-12

Hi, Alan:
I think the current text of draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe-12 has already supported (i),(ii).
In addition, we follow SDP usage example defined in section 5 and section 6 of RFC5285
use of an out of range value to indicate some exceptional cases.

If we don't use out of range to deal with failure, what else can we do?

Regards!
-Qin