Re: [xrblock] I-D Action: draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-discard-rle-metrics-05.txt

Varun Singh <vsingh.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 19 December 2012 10:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=5XTVeTAi8VQea2iq02gKASwUbLlPdceOAO+da+2/TGU=; b=XQIL1y9KHK/XLCOFYcWtlRhLitMpcg30boumX5Ld4YFSybgJyLj7N+i1gonTMdsQpI KIeIAGA/+Pd30Ay1iCXq5RoHCuKIHbkBYeuHJgmPzxii1Uu0LRNLNyeXQEWFWF3ASomb cnWvl2/hyhx1wrarUdarb4arLo2QxjADWXVeJAIawNDIfhR29AiBr9waQiHBVpo8oCwJ pd3LkBSoWthAi+u5RSY7CtFlknqwA2BwtyNtifm39x8hS1QdedUVnie8uodoSZg/VlTN 3S8tI5MzOrAi4F0RjztS2i/kAc897WbqYWPviMYef4tB8tgyxn9u2o5qGuwqY7lCK71b xuqw==