Re: [xrblock] after the IPR Disclosure related to draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-video-lc

Alan Clark <alan.d.clark@telchemy.com> Thu, 24 March 2016 11:57 UTC

To: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@avaya.com>, "xrblock@ietf.org" <xrblock@ietf.org>
From: Alan Clark <alan.d.clark@telchemy.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 07:57:03 -0400
Subject: Re: [xrblock] after the IPR Disclosure related to draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-video-lc

Dan

The video loss concealment draft IPR situation continues to get muddier.

(a) I would like to withdraw my name from the list of authors on this
draft as I cannot support what appears to have happened. Whether or not
Huawei withdraw their IPR disclosure and the draft does/ does not go
forward, I do not want to be associated with this document.

(b) I strongly recommend that the WG abandon this draft.

Best Regards

Alan Clark