Re: [xrblock] Future of XRBLOCK

"Drage, Keith (Nokia - GB)" <keith.drage@nokia.com> Thu, 07 April 2016 21:11 UTC

From: "Drage, Keith (Nokia - GB)" <keith.drage@nokia.com>
To: EXT Alissa Cooper <alissa@cooperw.in>, Alan Clark <alan.d.clark@telchemy.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 21:11:18 +0000
x-originating-ip: [135.239.27.40]
Cc: "xrblock@ietf.org" <xrblock@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [xrblock] Future of XRBLOCK

This is in publication request because the IPR declaration was made after publication request.

At the moment all I have a verbal indication from the editor, made in the meeting, that something will happen.

I would rather see the formal IPR process completed, and then make my own assessment that the IPR situation is now satisfactory, rather than have the AD make that decision for me.

Regards

Keith