Re: [xrblock] draft-ietf-xrblock-independent-burst-gap-discard to the IESG?

"Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@avaya.com> Mon, 09 May 2016 13:02 UTC

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@avaya.com>
To: xrblock <xrblock@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2016 13:02:02 +0000
x-originating-ip: [135.64.58.47]
Subject: Re: [xrblock] draft-ietf-xrblock-independent-burst-gap-discard to the IESG?

Hi,

No further comments or concerns were expressed about this I-D. I consider as confirmed by the mail list the consensus of the WG to submit the I-D to the IESG for consideration as proposed standard. All authors confirmed that they are not aware about any IPR related to the I-D.

I will finalize the shepherd write-up and submit.

Thanks to the authors and all the contributors.

Regards,

Dan