Re: [xrblock] 2nd WGLC for draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe

"Roni Even" <ron.even.tlv@gmail.com> Fri, 23 August 2013 02:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:thread-index :content-language; bh=2JAS9VYsRMMTK9pQ34uUaLbs7F1t9HeJzzzF7HZQpUs=; b=qY5gvvZgCkKjzy9zGDhsYdnFQ4Ql2mMXzxfmnw7Sv+qCJvSOwYAqXt/MjG0mXlz2nW MmdNcoN5HejigxhT27dJuKCht37GVrDclODzWwDPE7Q6qt/fPwAthKnGWZApnOHaWOcU xiitzB7mZYWQ2XctcauUBHWbD8eb88gble7Mmrpu55E0VJI1Qwa7ulvNdHIGUJ52hnsC ag01c7wUqQkTFKh1hMIQLt8NOR0lyP0wr8nrGK246qxFZwV1qWdloF0FW7Y/ywTcFagE nsWwxfvWkrZ3Cf3ltNkMFJbgAjIwyBqjJTAcaBfHlaV8cDEDQQMHaxBHwTxTCCHmB4LN OuQA==