[xrblock] FW: xrblock - New Meeting Session Request for IETF 95

"Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@avaya.com> Thu, 21 January 2016 16:06 UTC

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@avaya.com>
To: xrblock <xrblock@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 16:06:06 +0000
x-originating-ip: [135.64.58.47]
Subject: [xrblock] FW: xrblock - New Meeting Session Request for IETF 95

Hi,

In consultation with Shida we decided to book a one hour meeting slot at IETF 95 as suggested by Varun. We have three WG active documents in different phases of progress plus the communication with the W3C WEBRTC WG. If all or most of these items will be closed by then, and no new work proposal will be submitted we shall release back the meeting slot. At this point in time please assume that there will be a meeting, and let us know what you want to put on the agenda.

Thanks and Regards,

Dan