Re: [xrblock] Future of XRBLOCK

Alissa Cooper <alissa@cooperw.in> Thu, 07 April 2016 21:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=cc:content-type:date:from:in-reply-to :message-id:mime-version:references:subject:to:x-sasl-enc :x-sasl-enc; s=smtpout; bh=waUMz8Vg4R/7Hcu3Oi0V27ARz8A=; b=dpfgt M64qKgOKU0xT3EjQfWPx9ZRM4sDKwQqbAuZGP//pw9Ew+p/lp3bgoD2KD8Sk7tFY DL0nl+BCNacS2wW5CB6CTPom8u6Pds/WtcEgUzS6cq+aAf28/3GPXwlU8OBQpdSx c2wB865ubMWzwDoLMKQ8ZczOjAFJUaTducByVY=