Re: [xrblock] Fw: I-D Action: draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-jb-02.txt

"Roni Even" <ron.even.tlv@gmail.com> Wed, 16 January 2013 21:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date :message-id:mime-version:content-type:x-mailer:thread-index :content-language; bh=eltG5TXtirf0TlORDCuf6WpzetfWZe7LDlHS7f/bt7I=; b=G9TWpdc+wQqCS8uomkGP7GknZxfYFTq+ISmqo/pGu6TeJiP6IOAExm/sX5wmqnh0JL wKen0zlgcaqxrSSaeqxda0RbO05avViB+Q5AojOpnyFZYZeD/f9FAIuAitrch5RLSRZr 2zIrokSbhu5Mu3IH/NfanxxrfWAFD6lmofGAXc77Zqx7CnkbQ/uQoqgyyQpu8UMZ6QhO 3iwiTE91ojGJJS0i0VezAs+SKZ0/VN8S2WrRRLpefYwdgcMbH9BZzViLchYAEMkB+rJe Kkj/lGAeKO2IEGb3CY0DpNEgnUAQ5YMoT9ktfE+d00SYxoiVazgQ4wkLQvbmuzgWj65v w/fA==