Re: [yaco-idsubmit-tool] Test driving the new id-submission tool

"Emilio A. Sánchez López" <esanchez@yaco.es> Wed, 02 March 2011 16:52 UTC

Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2011 17:53:55 +0100
From: "\"Emilio A. Sánchez López\"" <esanchez@yaco.es>
To: yaco-idsubmit-tool@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [yaco-idsubmit-tool] Test driving the new id-submission tool

    Hi,

    The database of the beta server is a bit outdated. That working
group does not exists in the beta server
(http://beta.submit.yaco.es/wg/xrblock/ returns a 404).

    I think that is not a big problem that the database is outdated case
the beta server is used for testing purposes and you can try with any of
the available groups at http://beta.submit.yaco.es/wg/

    Best,