Re: [yaco-liaison-tool] Acceptance?

"Stephanie McCammon" <smccammon@amsl.com> Tue, 12 October 2010 22:45 UTC

From: Stephanie McCammon <smccammon@amsl.com>
To: yaco-liaison-tool@ietf.org
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 15:46:30 -0700
Subject: Re: [yaco-liaison-tool] Acceptance?

Hello,

I think this looks really wonderful, and I just have a couple of
questions/comments that I would like to address.

1.  When a deadline has passed and action was taken before that deadline
occurred, the liaisons are currently marked as 'Already taken care'.   It
may be more efficient to say 'Resolved' or "Action Taken'.  When the liaison
has not been marked as 'Already taken care', it currently says 'No actions
taked'.  Perhaps this might be improved by saying 'Action Required'.

2.  Are all authorized parties allowed to edit the liaisons they submitted
or are editing abilities limited to the Secretariat?

3.  When you enter an outgoing liaison statement it doesn't seem to show up
in the liaison list once it is submitted.  However, if you attempt to submit
the same liaison a second time it says that a liaison of that name has
already been submitted.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Stephanie McCammon
IETF Registrar
48377 Fremont Blvd, Ste. 117
Fremont, CA 94538
T: +1.510.492.4081
F: +1.510.492.4001

Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting, and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>

  _____