Re: [yaco-liaison-tool] From Field in Liaison Tool

Alexa Morris <amorris@amsl.com> Mon, 31 January 2011 16:20 UTC

From: Alexa Morris <amorris@amsl.com>
To: "Emilio A. Sánchez López" <esanchez@yaco.es>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 08:24:01 -0800
Cc: yaco-liaison-tool@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [yaco-liaison-tool] From Field in Liaison Tool

Hi Emilio,

Makes sense. Unfortunately, I think this is going to pose a real
problem for us. IETF Secretariat is not leadership, we just upload
liaisons on behalf of them on occasion. Stephanie (or any other member
of the Secretariat team) should not be listed as a submitter. To use a
somewhat flawed comparison, that would be a bit like giving the
postman credit for the nice Christmas card that your friend wrote you.

Until we can determine how to address this, we are going to revert to
using the old tool.

Thanks,
Alexa