Re: [yam] [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-yam-rfc1652bis-03

S Moonesamy <sm+ietf@elandsys.com> Wed, 03 March 2010 19:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/simple; d=elandsys.com; s=mail; t=1267643681; x=1267730081; bh=xx4AY9R59sCPOJlQ/koqxakGb8A=; h=Message-Id:Date:To:From:Subject:Cc:In-Reply-To:References: Mime-Version:Content-Type; b=gQMR+tDRFtgx/2rMpaMmSvQA5xS2xtoMKhZUaJa02yuxPX1aEETUGt7UBcbS5Vxcl fjPgv8q2b5gLvCIPVzHEsuzG1+Y9XSrPBXKgqZ0XW1UlOhG+dUpCCKZthvRj5Tbdfx r9AKG68IdShgVLKHmzmjsLaNLk/VVF7LPDyhZsIc=