Re: [yang-doctors] [I2nsf] Yangdoctors last call review of draft-ietf-i2nsf-consumer-facing-interface-dm-05

"Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <jaehoon.paul@gmail.com> Tue, 05 November 2019 09:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=8kxDwvq/2GHFAPvuDfTHz5p85/hWbVw3F3kXsY9u4Hc=; b=verP2jWpGMwpgXpE127q+psRhZPnf8+gCzRAYWBTW9r+6wmliWpev7wetWhjsEg3ne am3R7LGlDwzO9IY7HOZfY0BlGdUWZuT9bGh2gnumQbxzihhtYnlnpvZQi+L1WzWIqWsr y5nfADYGz0e8KcdXgCm3zd/9fEHB/hznw/nYvWoEyZxHNhqhmzgQXSKbWebJRlluIOGC FJUi52LVLAaDW+1sh54eCW24oU9/z+LKUwoDbbyIVkVh2K5d9ZZbdMFf3NlqJ2knoqnf n0tmId8ASqGwwnmhPrklX5BKsqXf7vnYLI4AxFEtyvqkTdOlQTzGsZn006z9NQjzUnVZ CV5w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=8kxDwvq/2GHFAPvuDfTHz5p85/hWbVw3F3kXsY9u4Hc=; b=MTRTK/PCdpnKvUXJzNb8EOqO1JJrTELuYVE5Bq7em3gpYXgBvMVJ9jYPb25yB9LdD2 f4jOoCzdpSz3WtPtrLD/WWviFHaQhPxtSlSt5nSyf1L7c4q0bXB6LpiI2aMnYrhVQm0k oEj71pRmU3zbsO/9UTuX523xHjvt3H4Cetri5BW68gT0MTx6zl026IoQ/h1lZp1Yc7av p5MDyfna9/3U7TpYP7NVTWzSAnJDVRx8YzbJIqtitAATF2cXfv2+9IndErIUDKc+/A+q Et1qedXFW29Oj1Q4jaJC8BaI2r+PRb42grUSJ480rpTUnkAZAbIRKHALi/N4fqb6ey4s kuaA==