Re: [yang-doctors] Yangdoctors early review of draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-08

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Tue, 22 August 2017 14:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6478; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1503410597; x=1504620197; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=d9d8Mq96mwc9t/tmEaS5iAXD1bie9SbJJQB/mbuueU8=; b=RsI6h5muAOtBGwJXm4YAlbkNQ+Znb7vXTr5GNebWQC+wb3J/zZ25VtyF 8SFSkphIDJTaVEb2FUr+x4VyhTu6y6vD0BZ8YUVS43F8Q+ivcCn71HDkd dZGZakCWsNbKi/vi7cwkYp8vUS6i2DHYzt6nFnZqWYYjf6+VBZm8cMUNe M=;