Re: [yang-doctors] [Dots] Yangdoctors last call review of draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-14

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Tue, 08 December 2020 14:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1607438837; bh=mO4Ku+6CxqsGj/3Nqls0E1O+8i2r5v9gnudz2nSI+Cg=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=ftDgm+vqKS+N+lyzwsdLmRw9IJiUuDkj88nUC+ZpYuOZ2ACaqs/xO5SfXzCjANGNL eW4WqKbb4XPgxLz2I7W5MTCsxDWWgkq9xS7Doc5RrlkdiEajcNsl8fba+2Rj+hW0hn iyCtxsaUoB69T5GNAj6jQ/wpBxKhTfHlC++tdSzhoe+uxLdHs7GRPrgnrWVaoYTuZG U6CYAHYTgw74Lr2c0qjJbYzxbXcfZG+Bi9LgRYBH/yDRaAOGgtQYyV+sNaFnF8bOZM EBjIkMFCO0Ze0/hDMN8HqgMrtTaQYkzB6DqXqjIGe+tyC2xqVkiuuhs8xXHL8D0RSb 3ahjXnUZ2uV7A==