Re: [yang-doctors] Yangdoctors telechat review of draft-ietf-pim-igmp-mld-yang-10

Xufeng Liu <xufeng.liu.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 12 February 2019 00:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=8ZtHPdlfnfqjSNL17gF8yM0PFLePbShZwtsbt9G7qH8=; b=V2BbDo+sQwxL5vN/rFX9dN+EMyCqAf7kFvw9fsN6m4A5JDNathdW2ODkkr41pyEJj3 zAPeRGVxMCdtU2g7sSjMPvaXUiEKZnO7On8KxlYm8YOjB+cA2WTGkZ+RlnYFQpzDAPNT AEOXR6jelvxstQpUdzg2Ar5QgxtIukSG2F0NHdrC5flLj1tDWz7CExnDLV/Jcv/icjg4 dHl7dnRfyZhZGQoH8WHb1DIAUT64QmbAz3a85XswG2BTlimXU3j642uBRyKkNinF+WwU tcnDCesHgYY7i/YeSv9Iq+dMLU0pjGtg2BIbfWefAgkjZ4sLXZ7tZoaVjinsmIOr4qu7 oi9w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=8ZtHPdlfnfqjSNL17gF8yM0PFLePbShZwtsbt9G7qH8=; b=Lbyrgjlz2Beit70iEcRdl9w8V5+m26OQlLui/o6X+C25y8CllQBccnh2vsi2E/uiCa h/8CZHKI1rOmgbK3Q8MLcuP5GUHvo8yPPQ5c14L1UZ8o7k9d6FZJtqkhtd6092L62NT0 LiePOfsEBOMHq32nisJBcks5h9JVMRWzYsaoVFa+O6jXUuZw4ks5hzoCkULOkhYiJWMs exqAzG3rRXfVOgRp2nEUDlAOqJcPWPBxKQ9sBxdNNRmFVTVHKaItituYBY6dP8Eg8udC o1serRe4N6suYENTiM6PoDO/frbdsm4Mfr+V+9OEtnaXL9fQGr0A7pCDznOYPOh6XSWe 0YXg==
References: <154955530928.5208.12848706122029839234@ietfa.amsl.com> <00d401d4bfc8$273c1380$4001a8c0@gateway.2wire.net> <01887BB2-429A-4230-A278-7577546F93D8@tail-f.com> <20190209075246.6gqnbmsrxvle5nx4@anna.jacobs.jacobs-university.de> <FECB8944-1B7E-4EB3-8BCE-16E413F31849@tail-f.com> <20190209085847.ovasmvidonjxdimy@anna.jacobs.jacobs-university.de> <F77DB351-48E7-46A5-9BFD-65AF41B431B4@tail-f.com>