Re: [yang-doctors] automating yang doctor reviews

"Reshad Rahman (rrahman)" <rrahman@cisco.com> Thu, 26 April 2018 15:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6032; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1524755260; x=1525964860; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=LWOvScmaPu4jwWHSt0+KITS6ZbrQxVlS5/+OM6aKwo0=; b=OTl4Vu6wgMz0GBIRSMI86hbohqT6xryjeZmisag9pkpEvSaTAS8Cy2Zp uP8vXPfYX4fOR8AzBRlG8BTGhhDKiuoT+vb1nfroDQ6aUKRKnFauGVoiS wsoFWNnSG6gNSFyXXozZ7r/6EYEKI8OeGtnOotocXwwQ0qF3xMCRqM29b 4=;