Re: [yang-doctors] [Netconf] Yangdoctors last call review of draft-ietf-netconf-subscribed-notifications-10

"Eric Voit (evoit)" <evoit@cisco.com> Tue, 03 April 2018 22:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=17290; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1522794776; x=1524004376; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=hvzEMYYvIISLbl1G46m+4ZUCvfEeHq5Z+lCFy/r5W30=; b=Zcu8jlJvflPHLp61QAJH6vGpAErhl2Ky52VEp6mS37PeJZOqekIQodY8 0UnC4Cbs6ZXmk7N7Qj1Wzsppb1NrLvjSC2xqTMEeZHNAFWLHu/1L2uuD8 Eziv8w5kxy+wE2sfDUgch/x34/sbmOyUYbIDyB/c33C8LZ4RNAn8HWuav s=;