Re: [yang-doctors] Yangdoctors last call review of draft-ietf-bfd-yang-09

"Reshad Rahman (rrahman)" <rrahman@cisco.com> Fri, 23 February 2018 16:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=15922; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1519404822; x=1520614422; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=OL44m3FekfnhH30SkGeJd7kEP0M1Iy8WXZ0cfnoOUWE=; b=eZouOPQ7JQX156QRxCTP7qvOj5jYZUPI11GmNCDz0x5JgETBxchtlclV +cO7Dnnm1zvAEON9DBIL7QbwkGidSAwiu11U2NNPBnMOTD7CjlOeqm88/ xD56e7ogEQF/bieBmDEjOpQQfIlmjPHP4rH2xoSwazlnJBxJOlRVkDYqb c=;